The March edition of Limelight is available for subscribers to read online on our website.
Subscribe from $3 a month to get access to the online version.
In the Limelight
On Air & Online
Only Limelight subscribers will be able to access the full range of content, which will include:
- Reviews of live performances around Australia, published as soon as possible after the opening performance
- Daily news from the music and broader performing arts scene in Australia and around the world
- Up-to-the-minute reviews of recorded performances available through streaming or as CDs, including exclusive reviews of Australian performers and Australian composers as well as visiting international artists
- Online-only features including artist interviews, composer profiles, festivals, current issues and events
- Online-only columns by musicians and music experts
Lynden Barber, Peter Berner, Lee Christofis, Harriet Cunningham, Diana Doherty, Steve Dow, Yvonne Frindle, Deborah Jones, Lee Lewis, Guy Noble, Vincent Plush, Luke Styles, Robert Veel
Limelight Arts Media Pty Ltd
Subscriptions & Operations Manager
© 2021 Limelight Arts Media
No material may be reproduced without prior written permission of the publisher
The April issue of Limelight will be available online from 22 March and available in stores from 30 March.