To receive the January/February 2018 issue of Limelight as soon as it's available, pre-order or subscribe by 6pm AEST, Sunday December 17. The magazine is lodged with AusPost on December 21.
The January/February 2018 issue of Limelight is a special 132-page summer holiday bumper issue with extra features to give readers plenty to immerse themselves in during the summer holidays.
Pre-order or subscribe
Our January/February 2018 magazine.
Unlimited access to the new Limelight website until January 31, 2018.
$9.99 Auto Renew
Every future edition of our magazine and unlimited access to the new Limelight website until you unsubscribe.
As well as revealing Limelight’s International and Australian Artists of the Year for 2017, we look at Shostakovich’s first opera The Nose and talk to Barrie Kosky about his new production, coming to Sydney after its premiere at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden in 2016. We also talk to John Adams about his new opera Girls of the Golden West, and to internationally renowned musicians Emanuel Ax and Lisa Batiashvili.
There are articles about the exciting young Orava Quartet, the history of the symphony in Australia, the international hit play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, and previews of events at the Sydney, Perth and Adelaide Festivals – so lots to whet the appetite for the arts we can look forward to in the New Year.
Subscribe for longer and save
- Never miss an issue of Limelight – be among the first to read our magazine with FREE delivery, direct to your door
- Get unlimited access to our new website* FREE, valued at $72.00 per year. *An email address is required.
- Save an extra 10% on our already reduced prices when you select auto-renew with 6, 11 or 22 issues
- Access exclusive subscriber-only features, offers, prizes and competitions each month
- Plus, subscribe, gift or renew in December 2017 for your CHANCE TO WIN an A-reserve subscription to four select concerts in Musica Viva’s 2018 International Concert Season, valued up to $418!