- CD/DVD Reviews
- Live Reviews
- Front Row
Shakespeare’s Globe in partnership with Arts Alliance Media will release three of its theatre productions to cinemas in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. The Globe on Screen season will launch globally this spring and will include All’s Well That Ends Well, Much Ado About Nothing, and Doctor Faustus, all filmed in stunning High Definition.
Originally staged at Shakespeare’s Globe in 2011, the three productions will be shown in their entirety on screens in hundreds of local cinemas. Offering a truly distinctive cinema experience and the very best seat in the house, this season is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy the unique charm of the world famous Globe Theatre and these critically acclaimed performances, without having to travel to London.
Winners will have the choice to attend one of the below shows:
All’s Well That Ends Well kicks off the season on September 26
Much Ado About Nothing continues the run from October 10
Closing the cinema season is Doctor Faustus from October 24
The Globe on Screen season will screen nationally as follows (more to be announced):
How to enter:
All participants must answer all questions and / or details requested in order to be eligible to gointo the prize draw to be a winning entrant. Winning entrant must also be a registered recipient of the limelightmagazine.com.au newsletter in order to claim the prize. Participation is offered free of charge.
The prize is:
1 x double passes to see Globe on Screen at one of the below locations:
The tickets are valid for:
All’s Well That Ends Well from September 26
Much Ado About Nothing from October 10
Doctor Faustus from October 24
There are 10 x double passes to be won (2 x double passes per state/cinema)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and information on the prize(s) form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the promotion process or for submitting a promotion entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Multiple same name/email entries are not permitted, unless specificially stated.
5. The promotion is open from EST 12pm, 06/09/2012. Entries close EST 11:59pm, 13/09/2012.
6. The prize draw will take place at Haymarket Media Pty Ltd, 50 Victoria St, McMahons Point, Sydney, NSW, 2060 at EST 9 am 14/09/2012.
7. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The winner(s) will be notified on EST 10am 14/09/2012. The winner(s) will be notified in writing via email, or by telephone at the contact details provided upon entry. The winner(s) should allow up to 30 days after notification for registered postal receipt of their prize(s). There is no requirement for the prize(s) to be collected; the prize(s) will be delivered to the winner(s) at the Promoter’s expense.
9. There are 10 double passes in total available to win. The prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any cash prizes will be sent as a cheque.
10. The prize winner(s) details will be posted on limelightmagazine.com.au on 14/09/2012.
11. The promoter reserves the right to publish the winner(s) names and state for promotional purposes without further notification.
12. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw, Haymarket Media Pty Ltd, 50 Victoria St, McMahons Point, Sydney NSW 2060, to redistribute any unclaimed prize(s). Should the prize be unclaimed by EST 9am 18/09/2012, a new draw will take place no sooner than 48 hours after the original draw date, on 18/09/2012 in order to pick a replacement winner(s) and redistribute any unclaimed prize(s).If the prize(s) is a ‘time restricted’ prize, i.e. a ticket to an event upon a set date, any unclaimed prize(s) will be drawn 48 hours after first draw was made.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
14. Any costs associated with accessing the limeligtmagazine.com.au website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. All entries will become the property of the Promoter, Haymarket Media Pty Ltd.
18. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter and the sponsors associated may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. If you do not wish to receive this information, the entrant must contact and inform Haymarket Media. For example, if the entrant wishes to unsubscribe from an email/s communication sent, they must click on the ‘unsubscribe link’ and complete the unsubscribe process or write ‘unsubscribe’ within the subject line of the email/s sent and reply to the sender.
19. Haymarket Media Pty Ltd respects your privacy. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
20. The Promoter is Haymarket Media of 50 Victoria St, McMahons Point NSW 2060, A.B.N. 61 083 063 914
22. Authorised under NSW Permit Number: LTPM/11/00744 and ACT TP 11/03686